Gyproc Active’Air board
Gyproc® Activ’Air Board is a high performance board consisting of an aerated gypsum core with other additives encased in, and firmly bonded to, strong paperliners and is suitable for drylining internal surfaces. Gyproc® Activ’Air Board actively improve indoor air quality by permanently removing formaldehyde circulating indoors.
- Permanently reduces formaldehyde – even after multiple renovations.
- Provides at least 50 years of formaldehyde absorption based on tests and analysis.
- Can be used with most water based acrylic and epoxy paints and breathable wallpaper.
- Is a passive system – more effective in reducing formaldehyde than additional ventilation.
- Gyproc Activ’Air is also available in a Moisture Resistant, FireStop, DuraLine and M2TECH variant.
- Part of the Gyproc Eco-Innovation Sustainable Products Strategy.
- Formaldehyde reduction is based on experimental data following ISO16000-23 standards form 0.4m2 to 1.4m2 installed/m3room.
- Lifetime is calculated assuming linear performance with indoor formaldehyde concentration of 25µg/m3 covering ceiling, wall and combined configurations.